Friday, July 30, 2010

Nothing To Do...Achieving Aplenty


Woke up (naturally) to a cool dark cozy room.

I knew it would be drizzling/raining outside.

It is heaven waking up to a rainy day...I just love rainy daze.

Finally, I forced myself to take a day off from work today!

Hubby is so nice to have a little breakfast with me despite that he is expected at Hotel Hyatt for a networking session....(to me-networking is boring, you call that networking when the same people are at different conferences everytime!)

I am back home to do laundry, cleared one of the kitchen cabinets, packing and throwing away some unwanted/untouched stuff. It is really therapeutic to do housework/housekeeping. I love doing housework except IRONING! I love cleaning, washing, packing, unpacking. I was even dreaming of being a housekeeper in England or a matron in UK. I love it that the house is neat, clean, cozy and nice.

I took a short walk to Compasspoint for a dental appointment.
I had scaling & polishing done. As much as I like to do it every 3 months, I had only remember to do it every 3 years (lazy me).

I made an effort to breathe in the lovely cool fresh air along the way, something I knew I was very deprived of - getting close to nature, enjoying nature.

Took a late but leisure-ly lunch, went for some household shopping. Back home now, listening to soft music playing while blogging.

How I wish everyday would be like today.
But having said that, I wouldn't cherish so much if everyday is like today.

Hello Today, I love you Today. I am glad today is not always everyday.
I learnt to cherish, I learnt to treasure.

Time is like a river.
You cannot touch the same water twice,
because the flow that has passed will never pass again.
Enjoy every moment of life.

I enjoyed my today.............muahs!


2 comments:

  1. Hi, chanced upon your blog. Love this entry! Gives a leisurely feel. Makes me doubly happy as I'm going on leave tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Breezy Pink
    Thank you for dropping by (face turn red) ;p
    Have a happy and enjoyable day tomorrow ;)

    ReplyDelete